Tuesday 30 October 2012

CharlieCrack - La Puta Música

La Puta Musica is an instrumental project made by hand and based on love, hate and the thrive to change a lot of things. I've done things with this project that I really felt like bringing out to the whole world, so you can share my emotions, my concerns, my drive and my way of seeing things. To the world, the world devalued by us, during which FAITH is a luxury, freedom is an illusion and the music is medicine...The point of this project is to bring calmness to those who need calm, a way to escape for those twisted by hate, a hug for anyone who needs love, a weapon to who needs it for war, a light for those tired of being in the dark and a shade for whomever needs it. La Puta Musica is my humble contribution to betterness according to the needs of the soul and with just one person who feels like listening and feels that this Beat Tape is the solution, it would be worth it to share this with the world... Much Love.

- CharlieCrack.